Trevor's Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

You're Trevor Dann aren't you?

There I was in reception at the BBC's Media Village when a woman I'd never met came up to me and said "you're Trevor Dann aren't you?" I had to admit that I was, indeed am. "What are going to do about that Radio Festival," she demanded,"it was......." "I know I know," I said, "not enough women, too many middle aged white blokes. Yes, I'm going to do something about it." She said this was good. "Oh and get some people from BBC news there." Thank you for the feedback, Claire Prosser (for it was she).

Nice to see our incoming chair John Myers reclaiming his birthright at Century in the north-east following its sale to GMG by GCap. Will our canny lad be tempted back on air?

pip pip

T

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Back

Archives

October 2006   November 2006   December 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?